Monday 10 September 2012

No Smoking Day 50


I have just received an email from a 62 year old man who came to see me to stop smoking in one session:
“I thought I would let you know I am now on day 50, smoke free!  I am amazed how easy it was/is to give up after over 40 years.  Even in the presence of smokers (who sometimes maliciously offer me a cigarette) it doesn’t bother me, but makes me even more determined.”
My STOP SMOKING IN ONE SESSION technique works time and time again because I include several elements which I consider necessary for immediate results and long-term success.

I want to ensure that new non-smokers are not troubled by other people's smoke, are not tempted by their "still smoking friends", do not replace the smoking habit with over-eating and have lost the addiction to nicotine completely.

Trying to give up smoking by using nicotine replacement patches, gum or tablets still keeps you addicted to nicotine.  In fact nicotine chewing gum has now been linked to mouth & throat cancer.

"Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. Willpower, it turns out, counts for very little". (New Scientist, Volume 136 issue 1845 31 Oct 1992, page 6)
There are so many reasons why stopping smoking is the right decision to take whether for your health, your appearance, setting the right example to your children, giving you a substantial pay rise - the list goes on.  Maybe you are feeling the effects of damaging your lungs when doing exercise, your skin is ageing a bit too fast, you notice your white ceilings aren't quite so white any more or see people flinch to move away from you because you reek of stale smoke.   Sorry to be blunt but smokers have no idea how bad they smell to non-smokers and we don't want the stench on our clothes and hair if we visit you.

For whatever reason you first started to smoke, there are plenty of better reasons to stop.

If you really want to stop and are now ready, call me because I give results.  I'm not the cheapest but I'm also not the most expensive.  I do guarantee you this - the relatively small investment of my fee compared to years of smoking costs will be the best investment in yourself you can possibly buy.

I am based near Portsmouth in Hampshire on the south coast of England.  I can also arrange to see clients for stop smoking in London or Brussels.  My international clients find me convenient to reach with Southampton Airport just 13 miles away or a train ride from London Gatwick Airport.  Visit my site http://www.antoniaharrison.com/Hypnotherapy.html

Antonia Harrison challenges people to Change their Minds to Save Their Life using powerful hypnosis and NLP.   "We are boxed in by the boundary conditions of our thinking." - Einstein

No comments: